Pile of new blue pipes

If you require a new or replacement water or drainage connection to new or existing premises, please contact our developer services team.

Please be aware that, at the point of connection, you will need to have selected a retailer. Find out more here including guidance on selecting a retailer.

You may need to obtain a trade effluent consent.