Housing development

Need a temporary water supply for your development?

Please be aware that as of 1st April 2017, if you are a non household customer or applying for a temporary building supply, at the point of connection you will need to have selected a water retailer.

To read more and for guidance on selecting a retailer go to www.open-water.org.uk/for-customers