Skip to main content

Home renovations

Water connection


Your home renovations may mean you need to replace your existing water supply. If you think you are going to need a larger supply or you are making changes to the layout of the house which mean you need the water pipe to enter your property from a different location, you need to apply to us for a new connection.

If you are converting your property into flats or apartments, each self-contained unit will need its own water account. This means they need their own supply and water meter. For more information, please see our page on developing a new apartment block.

To make an application for a new or replacement water supply, please register and log in to our online portal InFlow.


Sewer connection

You need to talk to us if you are making any changes to your sewer connections. For more information about connecting to the sewerage system, please go to our drainage services section.


To make an application to connect to or build over or near to a public sewer, please register and log in to our online portal InFlow.

Have you already made changes to your property?

If you need to update us on any change of use with your property which will affect your existing bill then it's important that you let us know by calling us on 0800 145 145.