Pipe Laying

If there is no public water main on your development site or outside of your property, you may want to apply for a new water main.  We will design and construct the new water main and make your new water connections.

You can also employ your own contractor to self-lay water mains and services, please click here for details.

If you require a new or replacement water connection to an existing main, head to our water connections page.

Please be aware that as of 1st April 2017, if you are a non-household customer or applying for a temporary building supply, at the point of connection you will need to have selected a water retailer.

To read more and for guidance on selecting a retailer go to www.open-water.org.uk/for-customers