You are here:

Further drainage information

Deed of Easement

A Deed of Easement is a legal document which gives consent to discharge surface water sewerage into third party land.

We will need a Deed of Easement for any surface water sewerage system that is vested under Section 102 or Section 104, or installed under Section 98 of the Water Industry Act 1991, where the system discharges into a water course or a balancing facility.

To find out more about easements for surface water sewerage systems see our Deed of Easement document

Public lateral drains

To find out more about public lateral drains and how to apply for the adoption of one see our public lateral drain page.

The BIG sewer switchover

Sewer ownership changed from 1 October 2011.  See how those changes affect you


Copyright © 2019 Anglian Water Services Ltd All rights reserved

Registered in England No. 2366656. Registered Office: Lancaster House, Lancaster Way, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. PE29 6XU