If you are planning an extension to your property or would like to construct a new building, you will need to ensure that there are no public sewers within the vicinity of the proposed works.  Please note, it is unlikely that Anglian Water will permit the building over of a public sewer larger than 225mm in diameter.

Visit our Developer Services pages for further information and application forms.