You are here:

Connecting to the public sewer

Toilet handle

If you want to find out more about connecting your property to our sewer network which already exists you will need to complete an application form for connection to the public sewer/adoption of lateral drain.

Visit our Developer Services pages for the application form, method statement, guidance notes, terms & conditions, list of sewer contractors and summary of charges.

No public sewerage network in your area?

If your community rely on private sewerage systems, such as septic tanks and they causing you and your local environment a problem, why not find out if you could apply to have a public sewerage system.

Our Q&A Guide to First Time Sewerage will tell you more. We ask that you complete the First Time Sewerage Connection Application form if you would like to make a formal application.

Please send completed application forms to:

Anglian Water First Time Sewerage Growth and Planning Services Thorpe Wood House Thorpe Wood Peterborough PE3 6WT

0345 0265 458

Copyright © 2019 Anglian Water Services Ltd All rights reserved

Registered in England No. 2366656. Registered Office: Lancaster House, Lancaster Way, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. PE29 6XU