WaterSure can help you if you have a low-income and your water is supplied by a meter. We can help by putting a limit on your charges for water and sewerage services as long as you meet certain conditions. Find out if you are eligible.

Please complete, print and POST this form, along with supporting documentation to Anglian Water, PO Box 4994, LANCING, BN11 9AL to enable us to process your application. Your information will not automatically be sent via the website.