To make it easier for you to get the latest updates about problems with your water or sewerage service, we’re making some changes to our In Your Area page.  

From now on we’ll post the latest information about problems in your area in one place on our website, so you’ll no longer need to visit In Your Area. If it’s something we don’t already know about, you can easily report it online in the same place. 

We’ll still let you know about any issues affecting your services like burst pipes or low water pressure by sending you an email or text – read more about how we do this below.

But to make it easier for you to get the right information at the right time, if you’re also registered for alerts on In Your Area we’ll no longer send you separate emails and texts.  

From now on you’ll need to check here for information on anything affecting your service. And if you’ve bookmarked our In Your Area page, it’s a good idea to update this to the new page. 

If you want to check on any roadworks or road closures near you, click here to visit To see any work being done in your area by any utility company (including us) or your local council, just pop your postcode into the search box and select what dates you want to see details for. 

Need to tell us about a problem? 

You can report issues or check for updates on issues near you here

How to stay up to date 

If you’re the main Anglian Water account holder and we’ve got an up-to-date email address or mobile number for you, we’ll send you email or text updates as soon as we know about any issues affecting your services.  

If you want to check what contact information we have for you, log into MyAccount here. If anything’s missing or not quite right, you can update it there too.