All water we use is borrowed from nature and we take our responsibility as a custodian of the environment very seriously.
The Anglian Water region is environmentally diverse and contains:
- Thousands of kilometres of rivers.
- The UK's only nationally protected wetland landscape - the Norfolk and Suffolk Broads.
- 48 designated bathing waters.
- 47 Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) on our land.
- Large Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
All of which we have a statutory and moral duty to protect and, where possible, enhance.