Help us identify water leaks across our region – big or small. If you spot a leak, down the street, up the alley or round the corner – please tell us so we can fix it fast.
We supply the same amount of water a day as we did 20 years ago, despite having 20% more customers. That’s only possible because of our success in tackling leaks.
Ours is the driest region in the UK. We have to cherish our water, and we need your help to identify any leaks in the street, under the pavement and roads which are our responsibility.
If you see a leak please let us know in the quickest way possible:
- Online using a quick and easy form
- Ring our free 24/7 leakline number 0800 771 881 straight away.
The more information you can give us the quicker we can identify and fix the leak.
Things to tell us:
- Location of the leak - full address if possible and whether it's in the road, pavement etc.
- How bad the leak is ie. is it a trickle, flow or burst.
- How long has it been leaking.
- If the leak is causing a hazard ie. a slip hazzard or causing pedestrians to walk in the road.
- Your contact details so we can call back if we need to.