Approved sectored contractor

Become a member of our APLUS approved sectored contractor scheme and specialise in approved site management for underground water supply pipes, underground water supply pipe installation or commercial catering equipment installation.

How do I become an approved sectored contractor?


Please note: We no longer carry out sectored assessment tests. If the applicant holds and can provide a copy of a  nationally recognised Water Regulations qualification, we can process the membership.

You will need to email the following to 


  • Completed application form
  • Copy of public liability insurance, minimum cover £2 million if sole trader, £5 million if a company
  • A passport style photo of yourself for your identity card


Once your application has been assessed, you will be sent details of how to pay the £90 (includes VAT) joining fee.


If you would prefer to apply by post, please send all documents to the address on the application form.


Apply to become an APLUS approved sectored contractor


APLUS members only


Order your 'Certificate of Compliance' pads here:

Need help or want further information?

Call: 0345 600 1063


Our offices are open 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.

Where do I send my application to?


or Post:

Water Regulations Team
Anglian Water Services Ltd
Heigham WTW
Waterworks Road