Agricultural business invited to annual East of England event
10 January 2020
Staff from Anglian Water alongside other water companies, environmental NGOs and regulators are inviting the farming community across the East of England to this year’s series of farming business update workshops.
These are free events, designed to keep farmers up to date with the latest environmental guidance, water industry updates and regulatory issues. Topics for discussion include benefits of soil health for water quality, agricultural stewardship, Brexit updates and much more.
Experts from across sectors will be available all events to give additional advice and information.
Workshops are taking place at the following dates and locations:
- Writtle Agricultural College - Wednesday 22nd January 9.30am – 1.00pm (Lordship Road, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 3RR)
- Aldiss Park, Dereham Football Club - Friday 24th January 9.30am – 1.00pm (Norwich Road, Dereham, NR20 3PX)
- The Farmschool – Annables Farm - Wednesday 29th January 9.30am – 1.00pm
(Annables Lane, Harpenden, Herts AL5 3PR)
The Forest Centre - Forest of Marston Vale - Friday 31st January 9.30am – 1.00pm (Marston Moretaine, Bedfordshire, MK43 0PS)
- Wortwell Community Centre - Tuesday 4th February 9.30am – 1.00pm (Tunbeck Close, Wortwell, Norfolk IP20 0HS)
- Bluntisham Village Hall - Thursday 6th February 9.30am – 1.00pm (Mill Lane, Bluntisham, Huntingdon, PE28 3LR)
- Lavenham Village Hall - Wednesday 12th February 9.30am – 1.00pm (Church Street, Lavenham, Sudbury, Suffolk C010 9QT)