Landlords and letting agents

Keeping track of tenants

If you rent out a property, you need to let us know who’ll be paying the water and sewerage charges. The easiest way to do this is to register here with the Landlord and Tenant Address Portal (TAP).

This landlord and managing agent site automatically forwards tenancy information to water providers, so once you’ve inputted your tenants’ details online, they’ll come straight to us and we can update our records.

You can also use this website to inform us of:


  • the properties you own or manage
  • any tenancy changes
  • changes of ownership/management.

In addition, Landlord TAP allows you to:


  • view and maintain your property portfolio online
  • upload your properties in one go to minimise data entry
  • have multiple login accounts per company
  • see which company provides water, sewerage and billing services for each property
  • download reports on your portal properties.

Meter readings

If you'd like us to read the meter on one of your properties, please give us 10 working days notice.