Before you access the InterpretersLive! Service, decide which device you wish to use:
- iPad/iPhone/Android tablet - download the App
- computer (PC), laptop or Apple Mac - contact us through a sign language interpreter.
Our InterpretersLive! video service hours are 8am to 12pm, 7 days a week. Outside of these hours please contact us to pre-book an interpreter who can be online within 30 minutes.
This service is accessible via Windows supported devices and Apple Mac.
If you would like to connect via an iPad/iPhone/android tablet, please download the compatible app here and once registered enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the search box and click to make a video call.
The service is compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome version 46 and later
- Firefox version 45 and later
- Opera version 39 and later
- If you are using Safari 9 or Internet Explorer 11, when prompted please download the plugin. You will only need to do this once, next time you will be taken straight to the call button.
If you are having difficulties connecting to the InterpretersLive! Service try watching the troubleshooting guide. A video transcript is available here.
Please note: if you have less than 120kbps available – call will be audio only. Minimum requirements for video calls is 192kbps.
If you are having problems accessing the App please watch our download guide. A video transcript is available here.
Alternatively, contact Sign Solutions for further help or to provide feedback on the service.
If you wish to make a complaint, please follow the guidelines set out here alternatively a transcript can be found here.
Sign Solutions providers of InterpretersLive! are certified ISO 27001 and ISO 9001, all data is processed and held securely. As a certified organisation we are committed to continuous improvement and are externally assessed annually, to ensure progress is maintained.