Diverting a public sewer

If the location of a public sewer is preventing your land development or property extension from progressing, we may allow you to divert, alter or remove the sewer.


In order to divert a public sewer, you will have to enter into a legal agreement with us.


You will be responsible for the costs of carrying out the work, along with fees payable in association with the agreement.


Apply for a public sewer diversion


Please apply via InFlow using the link on the right hand side.


Need help with your application or want further information?


Email: drainage@anglianwater.co.uk


Call: 0345 60 66 087 (08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday)


Further information