Field supply

If you need a new water supply for a trough in a field you can apply for a new water connection.

You are responsible for laying a service pipe in your land to the nearest existing water main for us to connect to.

To apply please register and login to our online portal InFlow and complete the 'New water connection(s) including TBS' application form.

Once you have made your application we will conduct a survey from our office, meaning you don't have to be there.  A survey, showing where you need to lay your service pipe to, for us to connect to the water main and also the cost advice, will be available via the portal for your review and approval. 

Click on the 'Apply now' link to the right of the page to login to our portal and start your application.